See what’s new in Twentig.
Release date: September 28, 2020
- Improvement: Change responsive image sizes for the Latest Posts block to optimize web performance.
- Fix: Change the color of block patterns’ social icons when the website is dark.
- Fix: Change text strings for better localization.
Release date: September 12, 2020
- New: Added pre-designed pages to the Twentig Library.
- New: Added Jetpack Infinite Scroll compatibility.
- Fix: Changed text strings and contexts for better localization.
Release date: August 25, 2020
- New: Added option to disable Twentig block features (if you only want to use Twentig Customizer features).
- Fix: Changed text strings for consistency.
Release date: August 20, 2020
- Improvement: Change responsive image sizes for the blog to optimize web performance.
- Fix: Change the HTML markup of the Twentig Overview page to display third party plugins notices properly.
Release date: August 14, 2020
Twentig 1.1 brings new powerful features to the block editor, making it easier than ever to build beautiful pages. We recommend that you use WordPress 5.5 to take full advantage of Twentig and the block editor.
- New: Additional block options (alternative styles, advanced block settings, margin controls, and CSS classes) to customize the WordPress core blocks.
- New: Layout library with hundreds of ready-to-use block patterns.
- New: Twentig overview page and options to disable default WordPress block patterns and WordPress Block Directory.
- New: Enhanced Twenty Twenty block style for front-end and block editor.
- New: Added vh unit option to the Cover block for Twenty Twenty.
Release date: August 4, 2020
Release date: August 3, 2020
- New: Custom Google fonts. Add the Google Fonts of your choice.
- Enhancement: Load minified CSS stylesheet.
- Code quality: Refactor PHP and CSS code following the WordPress Coding Standards.
- Fix: Change header z-index for better compatibility with third-party plugins.
Release date: June 25, 2020
- Fix: Apply selected blog layout to custom taxonomies pages attached to the post type.
- Fix: Properly align the More block “Continue reading” link for grid and stack blog layouts.
- Fix: Apply the primary custom hexadecimal color to the faux-button class inside the Customizer live-preview.
Release date: June 11, 2020
- Fix: Adjust first-child Cover block margin for Twenty Twenty 1.4
- Fix: Adjust decoration for active menu links.
Release date: June 9, 2020
- New: Added Google Font pairings and presets.
- New: Added curated Google Fonts (Inria Sans, Jost, Manrope, Yanone Kaffeesatz, Zilla Slab).
Release date: May 27, 2020
- New: Added font family and font weight options for site title.
- Fix: Change sticky transparent header to opaque when AMP active.
- Fix: Change sanitize function for site title letter-spacing.
- Fix: Prevent improperly formatted URL for Google Fonts by specifying default menu font weight.
- Fix: Prevent PHP error when setting hexadecimal color for primary color if no value was previously set.
Release date: May 24, 2020
- Fix: Update footer layout PHP logic.
Release date: May 23, 2020
- New: Header layouts (Left, Stack Center).
- New: Sticky header.
- New: Header decoration (Shadow, Border).
- New: Button in header menu. Added menu-button CSS class to transform a menu item into a button.
- New: Social icons locations (Desktop Horizontal Menu, Expanded Menu Panel, Footer).
- New: Bottom footer layout (Inline Left, Inline Center, Inline Right, Stack).
- New: Blog layouts (Grid, Grid Card).
- New: Blog columns (2, 3) for grid layouts.
- New: Option to hide the post content on blog archives.
- New: Featured image aspect ratio on blog archives.
- New: Featured image layout on single post (Narrow Image, Wide Image, Full Width Image, No Image).
- New: Single post navigation with featured images.
- New: Featured image layout on page (Narrow Image, Wide Image, Full Width Image, No Image).
- New: Custom 404 page.
- New: Custom hexadecimal color for primary color.
- New: Updated Google Fonts API to v2.
- New: Updated font weights for variable fonts.
- New: Added RTL support.
- CSS Fix: Remove underline for hover/active menu links when the Color option is selected.